Accelerated Education Enterprises is committed to providing innovative education solutions that are appropriate for the needs of today’s learners. We are called to provide a rigorous education that equips this generation to navigate a future that we can hardly imagine! We also know that the world is changing at a rapid rate, and now more than ever, young people are seeking guidance, direction and security that can only be found in establishing their lives within the God-given purpose for their existence.
The Christian Educators’ Convention (CEC) is a conference aimed at preparing educators for the change we see taking place with the 4th Industrial Revolution and will contain sessions aimed at encouraging and giving practical pointers to ensure that teachers are equipped to help students reach their full potential.
The CEC was held virtually (online) on 11 – 12 March 2021.
This year the conference theme was Faith through the Desert, which focused on how God makes a way for us in the dry seasons of life. In a time where hardship and uncertainty has been a reality for many, we can place our faith in Him and rest, knowing that the One who holds the universe in His hands is the same God whom we call Father.
We have designed a series of beautiful desktop wallpapers of the CEC 2021 conference theme, “Faith through the dessert”, that you can download for free! We hope they serve as a powerful reminder that God makes a way for you in the dry, difficult seasons of life.
The sessions from Day 1 and Day 2 are now available; click on the link and enjoy these encouraging and informative topics:
Lessons from the Desert
Dr. Darleen Edwards-Meyer
Comprehensive Sexuality Education – Is there an Alternative?
Dr. Len Stolyarchuk
Looking Back, Looking Forward, Looking Up
It’s a Matter of Trust
AEE Association Update
Bridget Ward, Tyron Altern and Lauren Davies
Recognising Anxiety and Depression in Students
VIDEOS FROM 2020 CHRISTIAN EDUCATORS’ CONVENTION:
- Vision for a Future by Design (Graham Yoko)
- Supplementary Course Materials
- Social Media: Best Friend or Worst Enemy (Norton Oosthuis)
- Physical Science Materials
- Blended Learning
- All Africa Student Convention 2020
- AASC 2019: Testimonials
- Imaginal Education (Tom Rudmik)
- Learning Adventure: The Greatest Thrill at Masters Academy
- God Who Moves The Mountains (Corey Voss)
- Every Kid Needs a Champion (Rita Pierson)
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance (Angela Lee Duckworth)
- You Say (Lauren Daigle)
- Hosanna (Paul Baloche)
- This is Amazing Grace (Phil Wickham)
- Every Praise (Sing Gloria)
- The Wise, the Foolish and the Evil (Dr Henry Cloud)
- Atheist Kids’ Songs (Tim Hawkins)
Contact the AEE Customer Experience Centre on 087 820 4858 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any further information.