AEE believes that learners need to receive early guidance regarding their talents, their interests and ultimately their career choices. The AEE Career Development Programme is an exciting programme that encourages self-exploration, discovery and results in direction!
Our programme is now available from grades 1-12.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
- To grow students’ general knowledge, from a relatively young age, of a variety of career options available to them after school.
- To encourage personal development by building students’ understanding of talents and interests, in order to guide them towards a career where they will find fulfilment.
COMPONENTS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Passport and workbook for the relevant grades.
- Access to a trained mentor in your school who will guide students through the programme.
- Access to a trained psychology professional through the mentor.
- A yearly report written by a trained psychology professional analysing the students’ work and providing guidance. If students complete the optional, additional psychometric assessments in grades 9 and 11 (modules 5 and 7), their results will be included in this report.
- A one-on-one feedback session for each student that completes the above assessments in their grade 9 and 11 years (modules 5 and 7).
- Access to the Map4Life programme (grades 8-12). Map4Life is designed to help students reach their dreams by setting and achieving their goals, while also developing habits to help them along the way. It also helps students to realise they can be significant and leave a legacy for others.
- Training is required to use this programme within your school or home school. Please register for Career Development Mentor Training if you would like to use the programme.
- Parental consent is needed for a student to enrol on the Career Development Programme.
For more information contact the Customer Experience Centre 0861 188 813.