AEE believes that learners need to receive early guidance regarding their talents, interests and ultimately their career choices. The AEE Career Development Programme is a new and exciting programme that encourages self-exploration, discovery and results in direction!
Objectives of the Programme
- To grow students’ general knowledge, from a relatively young age, of a variety of career options available to them after school.
- To encourage personal development by building students’ understanding of talents and interests, in order to guide them towards a career where they will find fulfilment.
Components of the Programme
– A passport for modules 5-8 (grades 9-12).
– A workbook for each student in the relevant module. (A student completes one module per year.)
– Access to a trained mentor in your school who will guide them through the programme.
– Access to a trained psychology professional through the mentor.
– A yearly report written by a trained psychology professional analysing the students’ work and providing guidance. If students complete the optional, additional psychometric assessments in grades 9 and 11 (modules 5 and 7), their results will be included in this report.
– A one-on-one feedback session for each student that completes the above assessments in their grade 9 and 11 years (modules 5 and 7).
PLEASE NOTE: Parental consent is needed for a student to enrol on the Career Development Programme.
For more information contact the Customer Experience Centre 0861 188 813