Accelerated Education Enterprises is committed to providing innovative education solutions that are appropriate for the needs of today’s learners. We are called to provide a rigorous education that equips this generation to navigate a future that we can hardly imagine! We also know that the world is changing at a rapid rate, and now more than ever, young people are seeking guidance, direction and security that can only be found in establishing their lives within the God-given purpose for their existence.
The Christian Educators’ Convention (CEC) is a conference aimed at preparing educators for the change we see taking place with the 4th Industrial Revolution and will contain sessions aimed at encouraging and giving practical pointers to ensure that teachers are equipped to help students reach their full potential.
The CEC will be held virtually (online) on 11 – 12 March from 14:30 – 17:30 each day.
This year the conference theme is Faith through the Desert, which will focus on how God makes a way for us in the dry seasons of life. In a time where hardship and uncertainty has been a reality for many, we can place our faith in Him and rest, knowing that the One who holds the universe in His hands is the same God whom we call Father.
Further details will follow but please ensure that you have liked our Facebook page so that you can stay informed. Please make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any further information.
VIDEOS FROM 2020 CHRISTIAN EDUCATORS’ CONVENTION:
- Vision for a Future by Design (Graham Yoko)
- Supplementary Course Materials
- Social Media: Best Friend or Worst Enemy (Norton Oosthuis)
- Physical Science Materials
- Blended Learning
- All Africa Student Convention 2020
- AASC 2019: Testimonials
- Imaginal Education (Tom Rudmik)
- Learning Adventure: The Greatest Thrill at Masters Academy
- God Who Moves The Mountains (Corey Voss)
- Every Kid Needs a Champion (Rita Pierson)
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance (Angela Lee Duckworth)
- You Say (Lauren Daigle)
- Hosanna (Paul Baloche)
- This is Amazing Grace (Phil Wickham)
- Every Praise (Sing Gloria)
- The Wise, the Foolish and the Evil (Dr Henry Cloud)
- Atheist Kids’ Songs (Tim Hawkins)
Contact the AEE Customer Experience Centre on 087 820 4858.